If fighting fans are lucky, Saturday’s rubber game between Conor McGregor and Dustin Boyle will be UFC 264 Will join some of the greatest trilogy battles in UFC history. At least, it will give one of the fighters the permanent right to brag about the other, rather than winning a championship belt.
Poirier (27-6-1, 13 KOs) entered Saturday’s game as the first contender in the company’s lightweight division, winning six of the past seven games.This includes his last game, the second round TKO defeats McGregor at UFC 257 On January 21st, this avenged his earlier loss to the Irish at UFC 178 in 2014 (the first round of TKO).
At the same time, McGregor (22-5, 19 KOs) is the fifth-ranked lightweight player in the UFC. Since 2018, he has only played 3 games in the octagonal cage and has lost both games in the division (by succumbing to Khabib Nurmagomedov in UFC 229 and TKO losing to Poirier in UFC 257) . The former double champion’s favorite is to beat top competitors while avenging his previous defeat.
Will McGregor get revenge? Or will Poirier establish himself as the biggest threat to Charles Oliveira’s lightweight title? You can view their battles in the following ways:
What time does UFC 264 start today?
- Preliminaries: 6 p.m. Eastern Time / 3 p.m. Pacific Time
- Preliminaries: 8 p.m. US Eastern Time / 5 p.m. Pacific Time
- PPV main card: 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. Pacific time
- McGregor and Povalier 3: 12:15 AM Eastern Time (approximately) / 9:15 PM Pacific Time (approximately)
The main card of UFC 264 is expected to start at 10pm Eastern Time, and the main event will be held at around 12:15am Eastern Time.
Which channel is UFC 264 on?
- TV channel: ESPN/ESPN+, PPV
Viewers can watch the early preliminaries and preliminaries on ESPN or ESPN+, but they must pay the PPV price to watch the main card on ESPN+.
UFC 264 battle card
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye (Women’s Flyweight)
- Omari Ahmedov vs. Brad Tavares (middleweight)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera (flyweight)
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alan Amedovsky (middleweight)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin (Welterweight)
- Niko Price vs. Michael Pereira (Welterweight)
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilya Topria (featherweight)
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis (middleweight)
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor (lightweight)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson (welterweight)
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy (heavyweight)
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya (Women’s Bantamweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho, (bantamweight)