Competitive bragging rights are not the only thing competing between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier UFC 264.
There is no doubt that both boxers are eager to have the chance to win the final victory of this series, this victory can be traced back to 2014, both McGregor and Boyle won in TKO victories. But there is also a good payday.
Saturday’s meeting between the top contender of the Lightweight League Poirier and former division champion McGregor will not put the championship belt on the line. In other words, even according to their standards, as part of the top UFC competition, the money earned by the two fighters should be considerable.
This is the money McGregor (22 wins and 5 losses) and Poirier (27 wins, 6 losses and 1 loss) can make from UFC 264:
UFC 264 wallet, bonus
UFC 264 prize money will not be announced until the end of the event. But the fighters could see their earnings on Saturday in the UFC 257 game on Fighting Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
each Sports Bible, McGregor-the headlines in the game- $3.04 million: US$3 million, plus a sponsorship bonus of US$40,000.Export report Poirier did 830,000 USD ($750,000 performance fee, $50,000 “night performance award” bonus, $30,000 sponsorship bonus)
SPORTBible pointed out that these figures do not include PPV sharing. Considering that Saturday’s game does not include the title (much like McGregor and Poirier’s meeting in Abu Dhabi), it is likely that the prize money will be similar.
What is Connor McGregor’s net worth?
McGregor’s net worth is not completely certain, because many of his professional expenses have not been publicly disclosed. still, Forbes The Irish boxer is the world’s highest paid athlete in 2021, and reportedly has a net worth of US$180 million — 22 million USD in bonuses and 158 million USD in endorsements.
Forbes also reported that he earned a total of $52 million in bonuses in the past two games, but did not specify the salary details.
What is Dustin Poirier’s net worth?
UFC 264 battle card
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye (Women’s Flyweight)
- Omari Ahmedov vs. Brad Tavares (middleweight)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera (flyweight)
- Hu Yaozong vs. Alan Amedovsky (middleweight)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin (Welterweight)
- Niko Price vs. Michael Pereira (Welterweight)
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilya Topria (featherweight)
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus Du Plessis (middleweight)
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor (lightweight)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson (welterweight)
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy (heavyweight)
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya (Women’s Bantamweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs. Kris Moutinho, (bantamweight)