The seemingly infinite wait for the next Halo game is almost over.
With the arrival of E3 in early June, the latest detail of the next Halo series called Halo Infinite is like a feast. Xbox (and PC) gamers have been waiting for the release because the details of the game first appeared in 2018, and the release is near the finish line.
In 2020, an 8-minute unlimited video was released; it has received unanimous criticism from fans and critics. In response, 343 Industries reorganized its team and Chris Lee, head of the Halo franchise for 12 years, resigned.
This year, Halo has seen development hell. Here is the latest information you need to know about Microsoft’s flagship shooting game series:
Halo Unlimited Release Date
- Release date: Fourth quarter of 2021
- Console: Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows
Although there is no set release date, Halo Infinite is expected to decline in the fourth quarter of 2021, which means any time from October to December. The game is expected to be available in November, just in time for the holidays.
Although there has been a long wait between games, considering that the game has been postponed many times since its initial announcement in 2018, the vague news of the release date is welcome.
Halo Infinite multiplayer overview
As part of this year’s E3 conference, 343 Industries released a 12-minute video detailing several new additions to the series, including in-depth character customization and grappling hooks.
Good news for fans: Halo Infinite’s multiplayer game will be free to play on the day of release.
Here are some key points of the Halo Infinite free multiplayer game:
- Halo Infinite will carry out extensive customization of armor and equipment. The details of the release make it all look decorative, which means there is no real paid game system.
- One purchase of the game’s battle pass is unlimited, which means that the player only needs to pay once and has unlimited time to unlock cosmetics, etc.
- The game will run at 120 fps.
- 343 Industries is introducing a server-side anti-cheat system.
- Will include classic game modes, such as Capture the Flag.