After seeking to become a two-level champion, Israel Adsaya will return to middleweight, defending his title in the three-year UFC 263 rematch against Marvin Vittori.
Adesanya failed to beat Jan Blachowicz in the light heavyweight title in March, so his unbeaten record at MMA came to an abrupt end. However, he is still the undisputed UFC middleweight champion and has yet to taste a 185-pound defeat. He will face off with Vittori, who pushed Adesaya to the limit when they first met, but lost a split decision. After losing, Vittori won five consecutive games, returning himself to his position, not only taking revenge, but also becoming a champion.
But since they met for the first time, Adissea has shown significant improvement in defense and has defeated Paul Costa, Jol Romero, Anderson Silva, and Kelvin Gast. Rum and Robert Whitaker and others. Only Vettori came close to defeating Adesanya in the division, so this is what “The Last Stylebender” aims to invest in the rematch.
There is a serious blood relationship between the two fighters entering the semi-finals because they both think they have done enough to win their first meeting. Now they will have the opportunity to support the octagonal tough talk with a higher stake.
Also on the card is the flyweight championship rematch between champion Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno. The two fought in a fierce match and ended in a majority tie. Will Figuegredo prove that he is still the best flyweight in the UFC, or will Moreno get out of trouble?
PPV will also mark the return of Nate Diaz. He will face Lyon Edwards in five rounds of welterweight competition. The winner will be closer to the chance of championship, and the loser will fall to the end.
Sports news is tracking real-time battle updates and coming from Israel Adithaya VS Israel Marvin Vittori 2 And the entire card of UFC 263. Please follow the content below to get the complete result.
UFC 263 is updated in real time, the highlights of Israel’s Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori 2
9:36 PM: We are in the final preliminaries before the main card, because Drew Dober will fight Brad Riddell in a lightweight clash. What did you miss? not many. Lauren Murphy overturned Joanne Calderwood with a narrow split decision, which may enable her to challenge the next champion Valentina Shevchenko.
Oh, and this…
Terrence McKinney, who made his debut, can stop Matt Frevola in just seven seconds with two punches. That’s impressive.
UFC 263 start time
- date: Saturday, June 12
- time: 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. Pacific time
- Primary card (PPV): 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. Pacific time
- main activities: 12:15 a.m. EST / 9:15 p.m. Pacific time
UFC 263: Israel’s Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori will be held on Saturday. The early preliminaries will start at 6pm Eastern Time, and the pay-per-view main card will start at 10pm Eastern Time. Adesanya and Vettori should enter Octagon around 12:15 AM EST, depending on the length of the undercard game.
How to watch UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori 2
- TV channel/live: ESPN, ESPN deportation and ESPN+
The main card of UFC 263 can be obtained in the United States through ESPN+ subscription streaming media service, pay-per-use.The part of the event starts at 10pm
However, early battles can be watched in real time on ESPN, the WatchESPN app, and early preliminaries on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, UFC Fight Pass on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV can use the main card to pay per use.
UFC 263 Battle Card
- Israel Adesanya (c) competes with Marvin Vettori for the Adesanya Middleweight Championship
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. Brandon Moreno won the Figueiredo Flyweight Championship
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz; Welterweight
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad; Welterweight
- Paul Craig vs. Jamal Hill; light heavyweight
- Drew Dober and Brad Riddell; lightweight
- Eric Anders def. Darren Stewart by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27 & 29-27)
- Lauren Murphy def. Joanne Calderwood passed split decision (29-28, 29-28 & 28-29)
- Movsar Evloev def. Hakeem Dawodu passed a unanimous decision (29-27 29-27 & 29-27)
Battle Pass Preliminary
- Pannie Kianzad def. Alexis Davis passed unanimous decisions (30-27, 30-27 and 29-28)
- Terrence McKinney def. Matt Frevola passes the first round of KO (:07)
- Steven Peterson defined. Chase Hooper passed unanimous decisions (30-27, 30-27 and 29-28)
- Fares Ziam def. Luigi Vendramini by majority decision (29-28, 29-28 & 28-28)
- Carlos Felipe and Jack Collier pass the split decision (29-28, 29-28 and 28-29)