This UFC Middleweight Championship On Saturday, there will be a chance to compete when the belt holder Israel’s “last style bender” Adesanya faces the third-ranked challenger Marvin Vettori.
The last time the two met was in April 2018-Adissaya’s split on “UFC on Fox” decided the victory. This victory brought Adsania (20-1, 15 KO) his second victory under the UFC banner and his 13th career victory. This defeat is the fourth time in Vettori’s career and the last time he has lost so far. His current record is 17-4-1, with two KOs, winning his five games after Adisaia, and winning a rematch with the UFC ranked fourth-ranked pound-to-pound fighter.
If Vettori has time to replace Adesanya as the UFC’s top middleweight boxer, it is now: The Nigerian boxer is emerging from the first loss of his career and unanimously decided to defeat Jan Blachowicz in the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship. This is also Adisaya’s debut in the division.
Can Vettori take advantage of his rematch? Or will Adissaya rebound in the middleweight matchup? Here is everything you need to know in order to listen and understand:
UFC 263 What time does UFC 263 start today?
- Preliminaries: 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. Pacific time
- Preliminaries: 8 p.m. EST / 5 p.m. Pacific time
- PPV main card: 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. Pacific time
- Adithaya vs. Operators: Midnight Eastern Time (approximately) / 9 PM Pacific Time (approximately)
The main card of UFC 263 is expected to start at 10 pm, and the main event will be held at approximately midnight.
Which channel is UFC 263 on?
Audiences can watch early preliminaries and preliminaries on ESPN or ESPN+. The main card can only be watched through PPV, and can only be watched on ESPN+.
UFC 263 Battle Card
- Pianni Kianzad vs. Alex Davis (Women’s Bantamweight)
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola (lightweight)
- Chase Hooper vs. Steve Peterson (Featherweight)
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini (lightweight)
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jack Collier (Heavyweight)
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell (lightweight)
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart (light heavyweight)
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood (Women’s Flyweight)
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu (Featherweight)
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori (middleweight champion)
- Daveson Figueiredo VS Daveson Figueiredo Brandon Moreno (flyweight champion)
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz (welterweight)
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad (welterweight)
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill, (light heavyweight)