After failing to become a two-level champion, Israel Adesanya returned to middleweight and competed with familiar opponent Marvin Vettori for the middleweight title at UFC 263.
Adesanya is a battle Give up unanimous decision Defeated UFC light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz in UFC 259, but he has not yet tasted defeat in the middleweight. He will seek to reverse Vettori’s challenge, and Vettori believes he should win their first meeting three years ago.
Adesanya defeated Vettori with a weak split decision and will continue to dominate the division while becoming the champion in 2019. As for Vettori, he has not lost since deciding on Adesanya and has achieved an impressive five-game winning streak. He has ruled the opposition.
This will be a classic matchup between the forward and the wrestler between the two, and the stakes in the rematch will be higher.
The United Main Event will be another rematch, as Davidson Figueretto defended his lightweight title against Brandon Moreno after a fierce battle with Brandon Moreno in December . This card will also show the return of Nate Diaz as he will play against Leon Edwards in five rounds, which could have a huge impact on the title image.
This is all you need to know about UFC 263.
UFC 263: When will Adesanya vs. Vettori air?
- date: Saturday, June 12
- time: 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. Pacific time
- Primary card (PPV): 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. Pacific time
- main activities: 12:15 a.m. EDT / 9:15 p.m. Pacific Time
UFC 263: Israel’s Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori will be held on Saturday. The early preliminaries will start at 6pm Eastern Time, and then the pay-per-view main card will start at 10pm Eastern Time. Adesanya and Vettori should enter Octagon around 12:15 AM EST, depending on the length of the undercard game.
How to watch UFC 263: Adesanya vs. Vettori
- TV channel/live: ESPN, ESPN deportation and ESPN+
The main card of UFC 263 can be obtained in the United States through ESPN+ subscription streaming media service, pay-per-use.The part of the event starts at 10pm
However, early battles can be watched in real time on ESPN, the WatchESPN app, and early preliminaries on UFC Fight Pass.
In Canada, UFC Fight Pass on Bell, Rogers, Shaw, SaskTel, Videotron, Telus, Eastlink and UFC PPV can use the main card to pay per use.
How much does UFC 263 cost?
- $69.99 (current ESPN+ subscribers)
- $89.98 (new subscribers)
In the United States, the UFC 263 main card can be viewed on a pay-per-view basis via ESPN+, which also requires a subscription. The PPV price of UFC 262 is USD 69.99 For current subscribers.New subscriber Can pay a bundle price 89.99 USD For UFC 263 pay-per-view and ESPN+ annual subscriptions, you can save more than 30%.
Where is UFC 263?
UFC 263 will be held at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, with a large audience.
UFC 263’s Adesanya vs. Vettori odds
- Charles Oliveira: -290
- Michael Chandler: +225
According to FanDuel Sportsbook, Adesanya is -290’s favorite, while Vettori is +225. With these odds, one needs to bet $290 on Adesanya to get a profit of $100. A bet of $100 on Vettori will generate a return of $225.
Israel Adesanya Records and Biology
- Born: July 22, 1989
- height: 6-4
- arrival: 80 inches
- Total number of battles: twenty one
- recording: 20-1
Marvin Vettori’s records and bio
- Birth: September 20, 1993
- height: 6-0
- arrival: 74 inches
- Total battle: twenty two
- recording: 17-4-1
UFC 263 Battle Card
- Israel Adesanya (c) competes with Marvin Vettori for the Adesanya Middleweight Championship
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. Brandon Moreno (Brandon Moreno) wins Figueiredo’s flyweight championship
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz; Middleweight
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad; Middleweight
- Paul Craig vs. Jamal Hill; light heavyweight
- Drew Dober and Brad Riddell; light
- Eric Anders vs. Darren Stewart; light heavyweight
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood; Women’s Flyweight
- Movsar Evloev (Movsar Evloev) Hakim Davodu; Featherweight
Battle Pass Preliminary
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Alexis Davis; women’s bantamweight
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola; light
- Chase Hooper vs. Steven Peterson; Featherweight
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini; light
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jack Collier; heavyweight