Another battle, another big payday.
This time, it is Israel’s “last style bender” Adsayah and challenger Marvin Vittori, who will leave their UFC 263 seats. In other words, the two fighters participated in the competition in completely different situations in Las Vegas.
Adesanya (20-1, 15 KOs) ushered in the first loss of his career, defeating the UFC light heavyweight champion by a unanimous decision in the hands of Jan Blachowicz on March 6. Vettori (17-4-1) won his last five games: four by unanimous decision and one by submission. His last battle? In April 2018, during the “UFC on Fox 29” period, Adissaya lost in the split decision.
Saturday’s meeting-with Adithaya’s middleweight title-was a far cry from the previous meetings of these fighters. Hope it can be as intense as the last game.
Either way, look for two fighters to make money on Saturday. This is how much money they can make:
UFC 263 wallet, bonus
The confirmation payment of UFC 263 wallet will be released after the event ends. But we can use the Warriors’ previous games to guess how much money they will make in Saturday’s game.
each Continuous battle, Adissaya confirmed 640,000 USD In his last game at UFC 259, he and Jan Blachowicz participated in the main event (he earned a $600,000 wallet and a $40,000 sponsorship bonus). It is worth noting that, as a challenger to the Blachowicz light heavyweight belt, Adithaya’s income is lower than the champion ($1.04 million).
Continuous battle It was also reported that Vettori made 180,000 USD — A $150,000 wallet and a $30,000 sponsorship bonus — as the headlines of UFC Vegas 23. He made less money than his opponent Kevin Holard (he made $390,000).
Considering that the UFC middleweight champion is just around the corner, bonuses and expenditures may be closer to the income that Adsaya earned on UFC 259. The “last fashionista” should play the biggest role in Saturday’s game.
What is the net worth of Israel Adisaya?
Estimates vary according to exports, but Adissaya’s net assets are generally estimated to be Between 2.5 million and 3 million US dollars, Based on expenditures confirmed in UFC 259 and estimates from websites, such as Sportskeeda.com.
What is Marvin Vittori’s net worth?
Vettori’s estimated net worth is $600,000-$700,000, Based on his professional income at the UFC.
UFC 263 Battle Card
- Pianni Kianzad vs. Alex Davis (Women’s Bantamweight)
- Frank Camacho vs. Matt Frevola (lightweight)
- Chase Hooper vs. Steve Peterson (Featherweight)
- Fares Ziam vs. Luigi Vendramini (lightweight)
- Carlos Felipe vs. Jack Collier (Heavyweight)
- Drew Dober vs. Brad Riddell (lightweight)
- Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart (light heavyweight)
- Lauren Murphy vs. Joanne Calderwood (Women’s Flyweight)
- Movsar Evloev vs. Hakeem Dawodu (Featherweight)
- Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori (middleweight champion)
- Daveson Figueiredo VS Daveson Figueiredo Brandon Moreno (flyweight champion)
- Leon Edwards vs. Nate Diaz (welterweight)
- Demian Maia vs. Belal Muhammad (welterweight)
- Paul Craig vs. Jamahal Hill, (light heavyweight)